on patch "DVB: add firesat driver" in staging.git

Stefan Richter stefanr at s5r6.in-berlin.de
Sun Jun 15 22:24:43 UTC 2008

Ben Backx wrote:
> I can have a look at the switch from ieee1394 to firewire, but I'm rather
> busy right now

So it looks like the most economic course of action would be to do the
conversion after mainline merge.  With a working and merged ieee1394
subsystem based firesat driver, the circle of persons who can do a
conversion to the firewire subsystem is bigger.  I for one might be able
to spend some time on such activities from October onwards or so.
--
Stefan Richter