on patch "DVB: add firesat driver" in staging.git

Andreas Monitzer andy at monitzer.com
Fri Aug 1 14:07:05 UTC 2008

On Aug 01, 2008, at 15:42, Stefan Richter wrote:

> ...in:
> drivers/media/dvb/firesat/cmp.c
> drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firesat_dvb.c
> drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firesat_fe.c
> drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firesat.h
>
> Christian and Ben, do you know who holds copyright to those?
>
> Henrik, are you the sole copyright holder of
> drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firesat-ci.c?

Hi,

I created the initial version of the driver, so the following files
should also have my copyright:

avc_api.c
avc_api.h
cmp.c
cmp.h
firesat-ci.c
firesat-ci.h
firesat-rc.c
firesat-rc.h
firesat.c
firesat.h

unless any of them has been removed or completely rewritten since then
(it's hard to follow development, since I don't know if you're using
any repository, or are just passing patches around).
The version in v4l-dvb mercurial (v4l_experimental/firesat) is the one
where I stopped development.

andy