Linux Driver Project Status Report as of April 2008

Robert M. Albrecht romal at gmx.de
Mon Apr 28 17:32:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

Mike did actually build the wiki, but it´s hard to find:

http://smolts.org/wiki/System/Sony_Corporation/VGN-FE31Z_C3LMPJWX

http://smolts.org/show?UUID=pub_7152989c-0fbc-4b3f-b9f8-c88f9a630453

http://smolts.org/wiki/pci/8086/4222/8086/1051

The basic work is there, it just needs to be polished and promoted.

cu romal