What to do to add support for BCM4328 to the b43 module

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Sun Oct 28 21:33:14 UTC 2007

Hello!

I think you should ask in bcm43xx-dev at lists.berlios.de

The Broadcom driver is developer by two teams.  One does the reverse
engineering, and the other writes the driver based on the reverse
engineered data.

I think you could join the reverse engineering team.  The documentation
for bcm4328 is not ready yet, so it's too early to write drivers even
for those who have the necessary knowledge.

Pavel Roskin