What to do to add support for BCM4328 to the b43 module

Michael Gerdau mgerdau at tiscali.de
Sun Oct 28 21:14:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a Dell XPS M1710 which sports a BCM4328. I have it working by means
of ndiswrapper but would have rather have it supported by the b43 module.

What could I do to help here ?
Note I never wrote a linux driver and am not sure I'm up to the task.
Neither have I any documentation w/r to that chip.

I'm happy to apply and try whatever patches are sent to me. I'm also
willing (though not sure whether I sport the required skills) to try to
learn how to write the driver myself but I'm sure I'd need some help
to get me started.

Best,
Michael
--