Followup: Prism USB - D-Link DWL-122 available

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Sat Oct 27 05:44:31 UTC 2007

Hello!

I'm sorry, it looks like it wasn't a good idea to offer D-Link DWL-122
in this list and ask to be contacted privately.  I have received two
requests so far, both from people I've never heard about, and there is
no guarantee that they will work on the project.  Besides, I'm not sure
that they would cooperate if such project appears.

The reason I offered that device was because I assumed that the work is
already underway, and all I need is an address to send the device to.
My time is very limited now, I'm not in the position to actually
organize the project.  Sorry for mishandling this.

D-Link DWL-122 is available on online auctions, as well as other
compatible Prism USB devices.

Pavel Roskin