Promotional two-pager

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Oct 24 23:38:17 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 01:24:40PM +0200, Josef Assad wrote:
> Sorry for the cross-post; I'll keep this short.
>
> I have a first draft of a two-pager up on the wiki here:
>
> http://www.linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/MarketingMaterials
>
> I'd appreciate it if anyone with the inclination and time could review
> it for me. There's going to be a ton of things that need to be changed,
> and this document needs to represent the project. :)

First off, great job, thanks a lot for doing this.

Should I just edit the text on the page, and/or the scribus text also?
What is the best way to give you suggested changes?

Oh, and you might not want to use that picture of the kernel developers.
There are only a very small number actually participating in this
project, so the majority might not like being linked to it.

You could use my "who developed this kernel" graph as an image here if
you like.  I'll play around with the scribus file and see if that looks
good...

thanks again for undertaking this, I really appreciate it.