devices that aren't supported on linux

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Tue Oct 23 03:57:40 UTC 2007

Hi all,

So far we have relied on companies coming to us with requests for
drivers, but as we have currently seen, that is enough for a few drivers
to be written, but we need more!

So, to help this out, let's start collecting a list of all known Linux
hardware that is not supported on Linux.  I've created a page on the
wiki at:
	http://linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DriversNeeded
(yeah, we gotta find a way to shorten that url, anyone know twiki
configuration files?)

to start adding devices that you know of.  Once some patterns start to
emerge, I'll approach the companies to try to work with them to get some
more drivers written.

Oh, and if you don't want to edit the wiki, you can just respond to this
thread, or email me your suggestions, and I'll be glad to add them to
the list.

p.s. I'm supposed to be on vacation for the rest of the month, so my