[PRJ007] tty over TCP driver needed

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Thu Oct 18 12:37:00 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 15:30 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> Here's another driver that needs a developer.  Anyone want to work on
> it?  Let me know.

I'd like to be involved.  I'd like to think that this can wind up as
some sort of part kernel/part userspace type of implementation though
that may not be entirely possible.  Hopefully there are other folks as
well as I don't have a tremendous amount of time to dedicate to it but I
do have quite a bit of serial and networking experience, and more
importantly, this sort of thing could be quite useful to me.

David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com>