Marvell pci wifi chips

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:51:35 UTC 2007

I just wanted see if anyone was interested in working on support for
the marvell pci libertas chips (8335, 8300, 8310, etc. -- not the same
as the OLPC chips).  I can send out a card if anyone is interested.
It seems there are several drivers floating around so it should be
relatively less work than starting from scratch.  I'd do it myself,
but I'm not that familiar with the linux wireless stack and all my
free time pretty much goes to X hacking at the moment.  I tried to
talk to Marvell, but they told me they don't talk to individual
developers only companies, so despite several attempts, I've gotten
nowhere.  This shouldn't be too hard for someone with some kernel
networking experience as there are several drivers available for
reference.

Thanks,

Alex

Drivers: