Cirque Touchpad Driver

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Oct 3 22:29:25 UTC 2007

A: No.

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 02:21:16PM -0400, w3nlb at amsat.org wrote:
> Hi Vadim,
>
> If I may suggest...
>
> The maillist is already overloaded and we haven't started any
> projects yet.  At this rate we'll surpass 100 emails a day in the
> near future, which would make the list worthless.

Huh?  That's not "worthless", it shows a vibrant community communicating
with each other.

It's easy to set up to just get the digest version if you don't like a
lot of email all at once, or just filter away to a different folder.

> I think a wiki page with status updates, and occasional general
> emails advising of changes in personnel and milestones on the project
> would suffice.  Emails relevant only to the project and its staff
> should be confined to those addressees.

No, updates on a wiki are not always seen by all, and the
"auto-notification" option doesn't seem to be working on the web site
for some reason :(