Option driver enhancement

Matthias Urlichs smurf at smurf.noris.de
Wed Oct 3 19:12:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

the "option" driver needs a couple of enhancements. I'm the author, but
right now I don't have the time; besides, this is a good project for
somebody new who wants to learn their way around kernel USB drivers.

I've got one GSM data card (pc-card format; no UMTS, unfortunately;
no SIM lock or similar nonsense) for that work. Whoever ends up doing
the work can keep the card. You provide your own SIM of course. ;-)

Please contact me privately for details.

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf at smurf.noris.de
 - -
Stellar rays prove fibbing never pays.  Embezzlement is another matter.