Project and Human resource management

Josef Assad josef.assad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:11:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:03:08 -0500
John Quigley <jquigley at jquigley.com> wrote:

> Josef Assad wrote:
> > If there's a dev out
> > there who would like an interface to a device vendor or a bit of
> > thinking about how to structure/proceed, shout something in my
> > general direction.
>
> I'd be interested in working with you in a role of interfacing
> agent.  Is there an index of on-going and potential projects, or do
> we just idle back until a new gig comes in?

I'd be honored! Greg mentioned on 27/9 that some of the guys working on
the kernel needed implementation for a new SCSI/SATA device that they
seem to have specs for; this might be a good starting point, John.

Will ping Greg off-list as he suggested.

I've added this (and a few other open and proposed projects) to the
Project Status wiki page.