Project and Human resource management

Ben Williamson tek_notes at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 2 22:06:33 UTC 2007

Has anyone thought about getting something together to manager everyone.
We could maybe have different categories of coders, beginner, advanced
etc... and state everyones weaknesses and strengths so that when a new
project becomes available you know who to include on the email chain....
Just thinking out loud here, main reason being its hard to keep up with
all the emails coming in...

Thanks.
Ben Williamson