Projects are coming

Jesper Juhl jesper.juhl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 01:29:46 UTC 2007

On 22/11/2007, Greg KH <greg at kroah.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A number of people are starting to email me privately asking for a
> project to be assigned to them.  Unfortunatly, right now we don't have
> any projects ready to go, but we are talking with a number of different
> companies to try to see what we can do for them.

Being curious, I'm wondering if you could perhaps lift the veil a bit
and let us know who some of those companies are and some more details
about the projects you are discussing with them?

Can't wait for some interesting projects to pop up :-)

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl at gmail.com>
Don't top-post  http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html