Projects are coming

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Thu Nov 22 00:33:35 UTC 2007

Hi all,

A number of people are starting to email me privately asking for a
project to be assigned to them.  Unfortunatly, right now we don't have
any projects ready to go, but we are talking with a number of different
companies to try to see what we can do for them.

When projects become availble, they will be posted to this list, for
everyone to see, no private emails will help anyone get to the front of
the line, sorry.

So please be patient, hopefully in a few weeks we will have more work to
do, right now companies are slow to respond due to the hollidays.