Passmark USB loopback test plugs

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:12:54 UTC 2007

To address all the points discussed:

a.   As a newbie, kernel driver was something I am a little bit
familiar.   Well, libusb or raw usbfs?   I will pick it up next :-).
Thanks for the tip.   One question - in one-liner or two, what are the
differences between the two?   Flexibility or otherwise?   For the
moment I will just pick libusb.   Personally I definitely preferred
userspace than kernel, as relinking it for different kernel version is
a headache :-(.

b.   All others - thanks for the lively discussion, it has been great
fun learning from all of you.

Thank you very much :-).