Linux Drivers needed for 802.11

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Tue Nov 20 05:41:22 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 12:24:20AM -0500, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> Greg,
>
> http://linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DriversNeeded#802_11_Wireless_Network_cards
>
> This has a list of "needed" 802.11 drivers. It needs some updating as
> we have quite a few new drivers and some are already in the works. I
> was about to update this list to reflect our current driver list and
> also add all 802.11n info I have but considered fist moving it to
> linuxwireless.org so we can arrange this a bit better. Reason for
> doing so is to let us arrange it as we can keep better track of it.

If you want to pull from the wiki, please do so, and feel free to point
that section at your page.  But unless you have a spot that users can
edit on their own, it might be good to leave something on the
linuxdriverproject wiki for people to do so.

And along the 802.11n front, I'm _this_ close to getting a major
chipset's specs, so hopefully we might have some more work for you to do
soon :)

Now of only the lawyers would hurry up...