Linux Drivers needed for 802.11

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 05:24:20 UTC 2007

Greg,

http://linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DriversNeeded#802_11_Wireless_Network_cards

This has a list of "needed" 802.11 drivers. It needs some updating as
we have quite a few new drivers and some are already in the works. I
was about to update this list to reflect our current driver list and
also add all 802.11n info I have but considered fist moving it to
linuxwireless.org so we can arrange this a bit better. Reason for
doing so is to let us arrange it as we can keep better track of it. I
still think we should use LinuxDriverProject to inform developers of
new driver efforts needed and to try to help spawn such projects and
keep track of them. Any comments on this suggested arrangement?

  Luis