PR Support for Linux Driver Project

Rebecca Nelson renelson at novell.com
Tue Nov 13 15:02:55 UTC 2007

Hello Greg,

I hope all is well. I'm reaching out on behalf of Novell's PR Agency, SHIFT Communications.  We're looking to have Kevan Barney blog on OpenPR about the driver project, linking back to your site as well as Jeff Jaffe's blog post from the other week.

However, we wanted to include some new information or updates in the post.  Are there any updates on the number of projects?  Let us know, and we'll have Kevan weave this and any other details you think are important into his post.

Best,

Rebecca Paquette

SHIFT Communications

617.779.1849