Jaya Kumar jayakumar.lkml at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 08:20:08 UTC 2007

Status report for:

Project-004 : PCI signal acquisition and generation cards
Notes:
We're in contact with the project initiator. They've given us some
sample code that they use in order to interface to their cards from
userspace using a 3rd party kernel/userspace library. Our next step is
to figure out whether we're going to go for a uio driver and add dma
support, or a traditional pci driver in order to support their
hardware.