Looking to help

Stuart stuarte9 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 11:15:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'd like to help. I'm looking for a "first" project.
Something that may need, for example, only the
cleaning up of sources, correcting typos, reformatting
code to currently accepted standards, etc. I've
recently revised ANSI C and am currently self-training
in ANSI C++.

One possible (!) problem is that I can only access the
web through computers at my local public library.
However, I can usually manage to get a machine,
especially in the evenings. I just thought that I had
better mention this in case it is a real (!) problem.

Cheers,

Stuart