Hello on the devel list

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Mon Jul 2 00:49:35 UTC 2007

Hello

After the activity on the project manager list last week I thought I
should say hello on the development list.  Anyway my name is Robert
Fitzsimons and I'm from and living in Dublin, Ireland.

My day job has me programming server side systems mostly in Java for the
travel industry.  In my spare time I follow and play around with many
open source projects and trying to improve my electronics skills.

I've been following Linux kernel development for a long time now, though
most of my experiments have been private.  For this project I'm happy to
work on the development of any type of drivers, or to help with testing,
reviewing or debugging other drivers.

Any other devs what to say hello?

Robert