[PATCH V5 0/2] staging: iio: add isl29028 driver
ldewangan at nvidia.com
Fri Apr 13 03:33:30 PDT 2012
ISL29028 is concurrent Ambient light and proximity sensor
Adding driver for supporting this device.
Changes from V1:
- Taken care of cleanups comments.
Changes from V2:
- Implement the sampling frequency selection per channel wise.
- Remove documentation change as it is already there.
- Use the channel info for selecting proximity sampling rather than
exposing new sysfs from driver.
Changes from V3:
- change samp_freq to sampling_frequency
- Remove sysfs range and add scale through channel info.
Changed from V4:
- Changed ISL29028_MAX_REGS macro to ISL29028_NUM_REGS
- Changed *_available attribute inline with their corresponding attr.
Laxman Dewangan (2):
staging: iio: add channel info for sampling frequency
staging: iio: add driver for isl29028
drivers/staging/iio/iio.h | 5 +
drivers/staging/iio/industrialio-core.c | 1 +
drivers/staging/iio/light/Kconfig | 10 +
drivers/staging/iio/light/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/staging/iio/light/isl29028.c | 563 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
5 files changed, 580 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 drivers/staging/iio/light/isl29028.c
More information about the devel