[PATCH 00/21] Staging: hv: Cleanup vmbus driver
K. Y. Srinivasan
kys at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 10 13:59:42 PST 2011
This patch-set fixes the following issues in the vmbus driver (vmbus_drv.c):
Cleanup root device management: (patches 1/21 through 10/21)
1) Get rid of the hv_driver code from the vmbus abstraction
2) Get rid of unnecessary call sequences and functions
3) Cleanup the management of the root device by using the
standard mechanism for grouping devices under /sys/devices
Make vmbus driver a platform pci device and cleanup irq allocation
(patches 11/21 through 12/21):
1) Make vmbus driver a platform pci driver.
2) Leverage the pci model for allocating irq.
General cleanup of vmbus driver (patches 13/21 though 21/21):
1) Rename vmbus_driver_context structure and do
2) Get rid of forward declarations by moving code.
More information about the devel