Dearest Beloved One,
arabinda at eems.co.in
Sat Aug 28 08:55:05 PDT 2010
Dearest Beloved One,
I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETINGS.I am Mrs Carolina AMELD from ABidjan Cote D' ivoier, I'm married to Late Mr.AMELD PARTRIC, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government Estate building contractor before my husband death on February 25 2008. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days when he came back from a village family meeting. We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since my husband death I have been diagnosed
with oesophageal cancer. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.7 Million (USD) in a Security Company here in Ivory Coast , Presently this money is still in the Security Company.
Having known my condition I have decided to
donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to you use at least 85% this fund to visit the orphanage homes, poor aged widows, help woman with cancer problems, poor sick ones at the hospital as I want this to be the last good thing I did on earth before my death, then take the remaining 15% to take good care of your good home because every worker deserves his wages. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. My happiness is that I lived a good life. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company and I will also issue a letter of authorization to the Security Company that will prove you the beneficiary of this money. I also want you to always pray for me.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours Sister Mrs Carolina.
More information about the devel