Hello my dear.
rosemary.davidson at centrum.sk
Mon Apr 12 03:41:31 PDT 2010
Hello my dear.
I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused; I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. My name is Miss Rosemary Davidson I am a banker here in my country Ivory Coast i hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $ 9.5m (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand dollar). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer here in my bank, who died along with his entire family members in a plane crash that almost took the whole life of the passengers on board. Right now as I am sending this message to you, my bank is seeking for his family member from your country to come for the claiming of this fund left by the late depositor.
That’s my reason of contacting you, as both of you are from the same country I need your help now to execute this transaction.
The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than eight years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this
In view of this I got your contact through the internet when i was making a
research on a foreigner from your place that I will use in this great opportunity because i
dont want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as uncliamed fund.I
have also agreed to offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be for
You’re in good position to claim this fund as the next of kin ,should be incase if we did not found any of his family members, which I am sure there's no where to see them.
Please my dear, with my position as his personal account advisor both of us can make this come to us ,only if you will follow my direction and do what I ask you to do, this funds will be your's.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free on Both sides and don’t have any negative impact. You should not entertain any Fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has Been finalized, this transaction will be completed within 10 bank working Day immediately you applied to the Bank as relation to the deceased
Call me with this Number: 0022547440600,or email me on rosemary26 at cantv.net
I am waiting to hear from you for more details .
May God bless you.
.N/B let me reassure you that the source of this money is very legitimate and it dose not have anything to do with laundering or what ever of such.
More information about the devel